Helping You Get the Tools You Need
With the right tools, you have the ability to run your operations smoothly. At Quickline Capital Partners, we know how important it is to have access to new technology and high-performing machines. Through our business equipment leasing and financing program, we regularly help businesses secure tools through options including the following:
- Application-only: Up to $150,000 and no financial statements needed
- Middle-market: Up to $500,000
- Larger options: More than $500,000 available
Typically, you do not have to make a down payment when choosing one of these options. Therefore, you can get equipment without sacrificing your capital.
How It Works
If you have been in business for at least two years, our equipment leasing and financing program is right for you. With a turn-around time of as little as 24 hours on our application-only option, you can get the tools you need quickly. Our larger options can generate an approval in just three to five days and feature long terms and competitive rates.
We customize every plan we put together for our clients and give you the ability to choose from the following:
- Start-Up Business Program: Even if you have not been in business for long, we can help.
- Sale and Lease Back: You do not need to use a bank line as working capital in this option. Instead, use equity in the equipment you have now. We can buy it and then lease it back to you, giving you the option to own it once you make the payments.
- Municipal and Government: We have worked with police departments, schools, government agencies and more.
- B, C and D Credit: We are proud to offer a “second chance” option if your business does not have an ideal credit score.
We make it a priority to find a financing or leasing option that works for your needs and your budget.
Contact Us Today
You can keep your liquidity, update your equipment and make low monthly payments when you choose to work with our team at Quickline Capital Partners. Get started today by contacting one of our specialists for a free, no-obligation appointment.